The Search For Jesus - SEE! Part VI
August 13th, 2017
- Mark 10:1-12
1. Take your spouse on a date! Cultivate and grow the companionship God gave you.
2. Do you see yourself as the primary problem with your marriage or are you still pointing your fingers at your spouse?
3.When God is glorified in our marriage we tend to:
- Have regular study of the Bible
- Have Consistent Godly fellowship
- Look for God's glory in creation every day
- Sit under preaching and teaching of Scripture
- Have quiet moments reflecting on the goodness of God
- Have solid Christian books for reading
- Have ample time in prayer
4. In what ways have you been listening to the world instead of God’s Word?